Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RESOURCES AVAILABLE ON CATCH.org
Note: After clicking on a link below, you’ll be prompted to log into or sign up for CATCH.org access. After doing so, you’ll be redirected to the free resource.
- Evaluation Tools
- Physical Activity & Nutrition Resources
- Lesson Updates
- Sample Community Communications
- Texas Resources (including TEKS alignments)
Considering CATCH? Materials to share with your school/organization
Standards and Qualifications
- CATCH Meets HEPA Standards (YMCA Specific)
- CATCH Meets Core Curriculum Standards for Comprehensive Health and PE.
- CATCH Featured in SNAP Ed Strategies & Interventions
- CATCH Meets HEPA Standards (General)
- CATCH Meets Head Start Standards
- CATCH Alignment with Whole School, Whole Community, Whole Child components
External Resources for CATCH Users
ASPIRE (A Smoking Prevention Interactive Experience)
ASPIRE (A Smoking Prevention Interactive Experience) is an evidence-based, youth-oriented tobacco prevention curriculum developed by researchers at The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. The web-based program, designed for middle and high school students, uses animations, videos and interactive activities to communicate the facts about smoking and tobacco use. This bilingual program provides an engaging way for teenagers to learn about the dangers of tobacco use and offers skills to adopt a tobacco-free lifestyle. The CATCH Global Foundation supports distribution of ASPIRE to schools and organizations across the country.