CATCH collaborated with researchers at Michael & Susan Dell Center for Healthy Living at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth) School of Public Health to create CATCH My Breath™, a youth e-cigarette, vape, JUUL, and vape prevention program specific to grades 5-12.
Interested in previewing the CATCH My Breath Youth E-cigarette and JUUL Prevention Program? Create an account by clicking here to preview all of the lessons. If you have specific questions regarding the curriculum or would like to speak to a member of our team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CATCH My Breath program one-pager
- CATCH My Breath Service Learning Projects
- Stay informed with email updates and/or support us with a donation
- CATCH My Breath in the press
- See CATCH My Breath in action: Wareham Middle School
- Parent resources
- MD Anderson ASPIRE tobacco prevention program
- CATCH My Breath Ambassadors
CATCH My Breath FAQ & Resources
The following organizations collaborated in the pilot project for CATCH my Breath: