CATCH My Breath Virtual Train-the-Trainer Registration
The training session includes:
- Information on the youth vaping epidemic, laws, and policies
- Overview of the links between vaping, lung health, and infectious diseases, like coronavirus
- In-depth look at the evidence-based CATCH My Breath curriculum including STEM and Humanities
- Overview on how to implement CATCH My Breath in a distance-learning environment
- Detailed rationale of the need for health and prevention programs in school/after school/summer/recreational settings
- In-depth history of CATCH and CATCH My Breath including the value and utility of all component parts
- Practical instructional strategies for teaching CATCH My Breath and delivering an in-service training to others
- Best-practice actions and policies that lead to successful implementation
- Training session modeling and delivery by all participants
Participants who complete the virtual two-day training sessions and pass the open-book exam will be certified to facilitate the teacher in-service training within the community they serve. The exam can also be used as supporting documentation for Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
Cost: The CATCH My Breath Community Trainer Workshop is $300 per person. For a limited time, we are offering a $50 discount reducing the cost to $250 for participants who register and pay in full by June 15th, 2020.