The CATCH Promise
Through our scientifically-proven Coordinated Approach To Child Health (CATCH) platform, CATCH Global Foundation links underserved schools and communities to the resources necessary to create and sustain healthy change for future generations.
As part of our mission, we work to ensure that cost and accessibility is not a barrier for any eligible school or school district that wishes to obtain the CATCH program and implement it in their school. This is the CATCH Promise. Our Foundation will keep working to assist qualifying schools with the curriculum, materials, training, evaluation, and to deliver ongoing technical assistance and support to promote long-term sustainability.
CATCH Promise Criteria
- Critical Need: Schools must be part of a district with at least 75% of students eligible for free-or-reduced price lunch.
- Critical Mass: Schools must be part of a district with at least 14,000 K-8th grade students.
- Critical Demand: Schools and school districts must show evidence of desire to implement CATCH including written support from leadership.
- Critical Support: Long-term projects must have a community coalition and other sources of funding behind them.
These criteria ensure that we are helping those who need and want the program the most, while impacting a large number of students with sustained commitment from their community and school administration.
The CATCH Promise wouldn’t be possible without the support of our Founding Partners: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, RGK Foundation, and UTHealth.
CATCH currently works with 14 CATCH Promise sites around the country including:
- Jefferson Parish Public Schools (New Orleans, LA) thanks to the Humana Foundation
- Ysleta Independent School District (Ysleta, TX) thanks to BlueCross BlueShield of Texas and Paso Del Norte Health Foundation
- Brownsville Independent School District (Brownsville, TX)
- Oklahoma City Public Schools (Oklahoma City, OK) thanks to BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma
- Pasadena Independent School District (Houston, TX)
Interested? Want to learn more?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-500-0050 x805.